Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lots to catch up on



Kimberly started soccer this year. She had a blast although I think she spent more time socializing on the field than playing. But at least she was having fun :)














Me and the kids went to visit Kathy and her family the week before Easter. We had a lot of fun. As a special treat we all went to Oregon Stop pizza a restaurant that was suggested to us by Darrel. We had a blast. If you ever get the chance to go there you must! They have this guy who can play any song you request on the organ. My dad requested some obscure German folk song and the guy knew how to play it. Afterwords grandpa bought all of us ice cream.
































This is a picture I took while at Kathy's house, we all went to this pretty desert place and took pictures. Isn't my little girl beautiful. This pic shows how long her hair was before we cut it all off.




















Here's the kids and some of kathy's friends kids painting easter eggs at kathy's house.
















Darrel and Kimi decided to walk home from church. I drove and coincidentally had my camera on the seat so I did a drive by camera shoot. He's such a good dad.














Joseph and Kimi asked if they could go outside and play in the water. This is what I found when I came out. How can you stay mad when you have some funny blog material. I was thinking do I lecture because they are ruining my plants or do I run and get my camera. Luckily the plant survived.



















Here is Kimi's before picture. She was so good sitting in the beauty chair while her hair was getting cut. She was so excited to not have to have snarls anymore. We joke about there being a snarl family living in her hair. She has cousins, aunts, uncles, and even baby snarls. However she cut them out of her hair so they can make a nest and not bother her anymore ;)



















You can tell a little bit but the hair is a really cute A line. I have so much fun doing it now, and she is so much happier that mom isn't brushing her hair and making it hurt.



















I have to tell you I am extremely pleased with this cake. Joseph wanted a really big wedding style with tiers I didn't want to make two cakes so I decided to make one for both kids to share. They loved it. The cake inside is also made from scratch and was oh soooo good! This has to be the best cake I have ever done. Oh and the frosting is cream cheese. I didn't want it to just look good I wanted it to taste good too.














Here's the kids at Grandma and Grandpa Browns for a birthday barbeque there opening there presents.

3 comments:

heddomarie said...

Looks like fun! LOVING THE MUD PIC! That's priceless! Cake looks yummy and I love kimmy's hair!!!

Tiffini said...

about time you update ;) What a beautiful little girl! Love the hair and cake!!

Sandy said...

awesome awesome awesome, i am so glad you posted, oh and Kimmy's hair is so adorable and loved the cake I wish i was that talented.

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)