Monday, June 29, 2009




















Kimi helped dad wash the car. She also did her own hair :)



















Zarin decided since mommy drinks dr. pepper he could. However mommy has now sworn never ever ever to drink caffeine because she drank it for five days and gave herself an ulcer. NEVER again.



















HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BOY! Zarin turned 1 today. I can't believe I have had this beautiful blessing in my life for a whole year. I feel so blessed. Today in honour of his birthday we'll be doing lots of fun things like going to the park and playing climb the stairs.

I had to post this pic when I found it on my camera. This is a pic from when Donna and her kids were here and we went over to her friend michelles for a bbq. All the kids had a water fight. These three had a blast! I wish they lived closer.

2 comments:

bizzymomma said...

I love Kimi's hair, and Zarin in sooo handsome!

AbbyGirl said...

happy birthday Zarin!

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)