Friday, January 2, 2009

Here's a Picture of Zarin and Kimi Christmas morining. I don't have one of Joseph in front of his gifts because he was to anxious to start playing his new nintendo game.





Heres a picture of the family in the pajamas I made for everyone so we'd all match. It's a christmas tradition I got from my family. My mom would make jammies every year. The next picture is of Joseph and Kimi playing horsey at grandma and grandpas house on christmas day. We wen there to eat dinner and exchange gifts. Unfortunatly we didn't stay long because me and Zarin where suffering from colds. The next pic is of Kimi in a mask she made with Josephs christmas craft stuff. I thought it was cute so I took a pic. The last pic is of Zarin Christmas morning on the wonderfully snuggley blanket grandma whipple made him. he's naked because he blew out really bad on his new pajamas. He likes to mark his territory and he must have really loved them lol. We had a great christmas and hope all our family did to.

No comments:

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)