Monday, December 15, 2008

Make a Memory Day


With the passing of my friend it made me more thankful for my family and I decided Saturday we were going to have a make a memory day. We took the kids out to eat at Ihop for breakfast. The picture of me in the snow is our first real snow of the season! I get to be the shoveler this month because darrel can't do vigorous stuff yet (cuz of his surgery) But I love the snow (or at least I love it for the first month lol) so I didn't mind shoveling. After we took the kids to Ihop we took them to go see Santa Clause. They were so excited. It was funny seeing them forget everything they wanted for Christmas when they sat on Santa's lap. It was just like in that movie "The Christmas Story" and of course Joseph has asked for every kind of gun he can think of for christmas which makes it even funnier. Most of the guns joseph wants are Bebe, Airsoft and paintball. So for this reason we had to rent the christmas story and watch it as a whole family. That night we made lots of treats and watched a christmas movie as a family. It was definately a great make a memory day.

No comments:

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)