Born at 9:40 a.m. Sunday June 29, 2008 we are so excited to have him in our family. He is such a good baby! Here are a couple pics. He was 9 lbs. and 21" Long
Wow all of your kids have the same mouth thats amazing! I could tell right away he's your son! I love him so much already and can't wait to meet him. Take care of yourself love ya.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant!
Congrats to you!! I was wondering if you had had him. I saw that your ticker said you were past due. He's a QT! Now you've really got your hands full.
Wow all of your kids have the same mouth thats amazing! I could tell right away he's your son! I love him so much already and can't wait to meet him. Take care of yourself love ya.
Congrats!!!! He is just the cutest! I love babies :)
Congratulations!!! He is so darling. I agree with Sandy. He has the same mouth as your other kids. SOOOO CUTE!!!
grats he is one big baby how did you do it? that is awesome nobody even told me until i looked here
Post a Comment