Monday, July 14, 2008

Check out the two newest blogs on my list. Scott now has a blog (he just doesn't know it) and Kathy has now created a blog. You can find the links on my list.

6 comments:

bizzymomma said...

can I get an invite PLEASE!!!

Terri said...

Anybody should be able to view Scott's blog. Do you need an invite to Kathy's blog?

heddomarie said...

Hey I would like an invite to Kathy's blog! :) Way to get people blogging! hehe

bizzymomma said...

I did actually get an invite to kathys I would like one for sandy's if you talk to her and anyone else in your fam that may have theirs blocked

Tiffini said...

So who's doing the blog for Scott? You? Tell Kathy I need and invite please:)

Terri said...

I'm doing the blog for scott. I thought he needed one since everyone in the family has one now.

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)