Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Darrel is doing the MS 150 this year


Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I registered for the MS Bike Tour, and why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.
Darrel needs to raise a certain amount before the race.

Click here for Link to Darrels MS Page

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

Hey Terri I'm so glad you have a blog. Mine is koryandtiffinihowardfamily.blogspot.com Tiffini

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)