Monday, March 31, 2008



I just made this bread with my NEW KITCHEN AID MIXER!!!! I love it! Darrel let me get it because I got such a good deal on it (1/2 off!) this is the very first thing I made with it and this bread was soooooo good. Kids couldn't wait to try it. I got the recipe from allrecipes.com it's called Amish White Bread and it had a gazillion 5 star reviews. Just had to share. :)

3 comments:

heddomarie said...

ooohh yum. Looks VERY tasty! Where did you get a kitchen aid for half off? I want one!

Sandy said...

I am so jealous I want a KitchenAid so bad. But that bread does look good. I use allrecipes.com all the time its my favorite site in the world.

Terri said...

Amazon.com has them on sale with a $30 rebate. I just took the printout into bed bath and beyond and they honored the price. I got it for $200-$30 rebate so $170! Normally they are around $350 :)

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)