His favorite song to sing (and he sings it every chance he gets): Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
His favorite treats: Popsicles and Juice
His favorite game: Peek a boo
He LOVES water! We went to the lake just this last week and his jaw dropped when he saw all that water. He even went out on the boat and rode the tube. He didn't want to get off!
His best friends are Lydie, Joshua, and Katie
He loves his little tyke car he got for his birthday it's his favorite toy.
He loves loves loves his brother and sister and calls Kimi.... Mimi and Joseph.... Dodo
He still absolutely loves his pacifier
He hates Milk

On his birthday the house was sooo crazy we had like every kid in the neighborhood over to play and when they all saw the cake I was making they asked if they could have some. So when it was time to cut the cake I let them all in and there was plenty to go around. This cake tasted really good I made it out of allrecipes recipe with cherry chocolate cake, lemon cake, and chocolate cake. The fondant was made out of marshmallows and powdered sugar and where it was a bit sweet at least it wasn't greasy. It was very enjoyable and I'm happy to say we didn't have any leftovers.






1 comment:
It was a fun party. The cake was good.
Post a Comment