Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here are some pictures of the easter egg hunt we went to at Grandmas. My kids absolutely love going over to grandmas house and they had so much fun hunting for eggs and treats. We wanted to do the hunt outside however April has brought a ton of snow so we did the easter egg hunt inside. After grandma and grandpa Brown's house we came home and I made a bunch of freezer strawberry jam :) I love canning it feels like such an accomplishment. Yesterday I got the springtime itch and asked Darrel if I could get a new comforter for our bed since our previous cat made a kitty litter out of my old one (I was sooooo sad when that happened) he said I could the only problem was the comforter I found didn't match our blue walls. While Darrel was at work I got paint and started tearing apart our bedroom. I tried to stall him at work and get him out of the house when he came home so I could surprise him. Needless to say he caught on and said "Don't tell me your painting" I can't tell you how many times I've repainted rooms. Darrel is such a patient and understanding person to let me continuously paint rooms over and over again. In fact I'm smack dab in the middle of painting Kimi's Room (pics to come soon) and I stopped to quickly do our room. But I have to say I absolutely LOVE the turn out. It's my retreat place now. It's the one room in the house the kids will not mess up. (yeah right I know but we'll try) The last pic is from just before winter last year when everything was still green. Darrel took Zarin for a spin on the wiggle he's such a great dad. I found this pic when I was finding the other pics and I just had to share it.




No comments:

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)