

Darrels birthday was on Jan. 13th the kids decided they wanted to decorate the house to surprise dad. I had a bunch of balloons leftover from a school thing so we blew up tons of balloons. It was actually alot of fun blowing them up because I was able to use the air compressor while running on the treadmill watching my tv. I did that for about an hour it was great! The next pic is a picture of my little artist. None of my kids have been so into art as this kid. He draws on EVERYTHING!!!! There is not a wall in our house that does not have coloring on it. We are going to have to repaint the whole house after he grows out of this phase. And yes we put all the crayons, markers, etc. up but he is just too darn tootin good at finding them. :)
1 comment:
I see that Z is not coloring on the book itself. I guess you will have to update it to say that he colors on every wall and every floor. That was a crazy bunch of balloons.
Post a Comment