Thursday, December 10, 2009



Here's some pics from over thanksgiving. The first is one of Zarin running away from having his picture taken. He is getting so big and is such a joy in our lives. He has learned how to say a few words including owie which he says non stop (no we don't beat him) he can also say night night, by by, hi, and doggy. The kids want a dog for christmas and I think they thought if they could teach Zarin to say Doggy we'd get one. Nope they were wrong :) Over thanksgiving we went to Darrels family in Plain City for Dinner. We had a really yummy dinner and afterwords we played games in the gym including games Darrels aunt Karen came up with that included the adults and relay races. It was a blast. Afterwrords we went to Kathy and Steves for the weekend with my mom and dad, and Sherri and Carl. While we were there the girls went to the beauty parlor and had there hair done for family pictures. Kimi' and Gracie had such a fun time! There hair turned out soooo cute as you can see by the picture I have as my header. Here's a pic of Gracie in the beauty chair I have one of kimi but I'll have to post it later.


No comments:

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)