This first picture is a traditional pic. When my kids are this age I always take a picture of them in the sink/bath and black and white it. I have the same pic for Joseph and Kimi


This second pic is just a cute pic of my cute little boy. I love taking his picture ;)

We've had alot of sick kids and been busy busy. I finally found time to catch up my blog.
So the story behind Joseph's pic is kinda funny. We noticed his hair had been OBVIOUSLY cut in the front and when we asked him if he'd cut it he says. I didn't cut it and played like there was nothing wrong. It's like DUH you cut it I can see you can't lie about this one. We've been working on the lying problem. It will be nipped in the bud! lol
For Dr. Suess birthday we had green eggs and ham for breakfast one day. I didn't have any ham so we used bacon :)
Next we have the pictures of Kimi. Dash our cat got into her closet and PEE'D on all of her dresses and POO'D :( I had to throw them all away they were not salvagable. So alas I had to make her another dress (darn ;) so this is the dress i made. I plan on making her an easter dress also. The last picture is of an awesome airplane my husbang built. He built it out of Blue foam. Doesn't it look cool. He's teaching me how to fly however I think it will be a while before I get a turn to fly it.





No comments:
Post a Comment