



It's been a while I've been buisy doing house stuff and web stuff. Here is a project I did while dh was out of town. My living room was very plain and we were considering spending $1000 to get new couches and some end tables. However with the economy the way it is I just didn't want to spend the money. So while he was gone I spent $25 and redid my trousseau and bought this end table for $10 at the D.I. I am very pleased with the end result. The black lamp on the end table used to be an ugle copper color with a very old very ugly lamp shade. That lamp only cost me $15 to redo and I love it. I'm actually redoing another one for my bedroom. I'll post that later along with instructions on how to spray paint furniture. It's really easy! Can I just say I LOVE spray paint! Here's the pics. Stay tuned to see what I've been doing to my bedroom for a whopping $50!!





3 comments:
wow i am impressed looks good
Wow looks great I wish I had a D.I.
i have lots of furniture that could use spray paint. please tell me how to make it look so great
Post a Comment