
Well since I got my hair cut while sherri was here and the lady totally cut it shorter than I wanted and made it unevern I had to cut it again. I decided what the heck and cut it shorter than I've ever cut it before. Heres a picture. It's actually stacked a little in the back and I really like it. It's different. A new hair cut for a new me :) I'm starting a biggest loser competition on Sept. 3rd and I'm going to be working reallly hard so it will be nice to have a short sassy haircut.





5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! you look so spanky cute. Seriously, it is a very flattering look for you. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!
So cute, and crazy to see you with short hair, but I like it! I like the color as well all looks great!
How cute! That is a very flattering cut on you!
I think it looks cute on you
WOW! You make me want a haircut!
Post a Comment