Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged

A) Four places I go over and over: The grocery store, Walk to the park, bathroom (happens when your nine months pregnant lol), and crazy :)
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: BMG Music, Pinching your pennies, Allrecipes, and my brother scott on his mission.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Royal Express/Panda Express, Pier 49, El Toro Viejo, and The Iron Gate Grill.
D) Four places I would rather be right now: IN LABOR!! lol (doctor says I can go anytime now), At the park with my kids, On a Cruise with my husband, Sitting in my spotless immaculate house.
E) Four people I talk to on a daily basis: Joseph, Kimberly, Darrel, and my sisters.
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: We don't actually have our tv hooked up it's been disconnected for the past 4 years. I do enjoy the Lois and clark series, and a couple of my favorate movies are: Ella Enchanted, Ever After, and Pride and Prejudice with Collin Firth.
G) Four people I'm tagging: Kathy (after I make her blog), Travis and Donna so they make a blog, My mom and Dad, and Sherri :) so she's been tagged twice now.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love it way to get the family involved thats what I've been trying to do for awhile.

heddomarie said...

Hope your little one comes soon! mmm I like Pier 49.. did anyone else have a hard time choosing just 4 food places? hehe

Fun Music to get you MOVING :)